Friday, February 18, 2011

JS PROM: A night to remember...

February 18, 2011 is the exact date of our Junior & Senior Promenade...


The day before this event, was kinda errr feels like no one want to be my date. Yeah I've waited one week for them to ask me! In Our Prom You need to have a partner to ramp in red carpet & to go inside. But I was surprised!, when 1 day left before our prom 4 gentlemen ask me to be their partner. I was like WOW feels like I'm stepping my hair lol. I'd choose the guy who ask me first, He's Marchel.

Though its the day of our Prom we still have class. After our class I go straight back to our home and prepare my dress, jewelries, and everything that I need. While they're fixing my hair & putting some make up, I'm very conscious if what I've look like after =p

I'd enjoy the prom so much, I've got a chanced to dance our adviser Mr. Roland Taro. The funny one is when I'm dancing with him, he accidentally stepped my feet and my shoe design removed lol we cant stop from laughing =D

My first dance was Gay, he is Clinton while dancing were just talking about the coming concert of our favorite singer TAYLOR SWIFT. Lucky ask me to dance with him so did Marchel, Francis, Jesse, Emmanuel, i forgot the others. I was surprised when the emcee were announcing that the next song was the last so dance the girl you want, He yeah *He*!, he go on our table and ask me to be his last dance and... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment