Saturday, March 5, 2011

Foreverlasting...

this story is about a girl who got to live out her dreams and finally go to college and rent out her own apartment..

But unfortunately she was unaware that her first stay at the hotel was going to be her last as she got murdered by mad man..

3 years have passed a young boy named Philip moved to the same hotel to live out similar dreams.. as Philip was walking down he encountered a very strange figure down the street that was taunting him about the hotel room..

The girl never met justice as the police assumed it was a suicide and instead did NO further investigations..

Philip ignoring the strangers warning due to his logical ways of thinking did not believe in anything supernatural..

He stayed steadfast with his to believe only logical science..

That very faithful night as philip reached to his new apartment he had encountered strange noises..

Strange phenomenons that accrued right in front of his very eyes not even his wildest imagination could begin to comprehend..


Then horrible haunting notices began to get loader & loader..

screeching agonizing noises of torture haunted the airs..

Philip was scared as he yelled out! "This is all just a crazy illusion, A dream!"

I do not believe in you! What ever you are!

Philip kept screaming in fear as he reached through the door but then it was jammed shut..

Then visions of what had happened 7 years ago in that apartment began to appear in front of him as Philip also began to understand what those phenomenal events were..

The ghost of the murdered girl appeared in front of him.. Scary then changed to beauty.


The ghost replied..

"I am Alice, This room is mine"

Philip: "Then you can have it back then! Please let me out!"

Alice " I need your help......"

Philip : "why me? Go get somebody else!! as he cowardly said.

Alice " I need your help desperately.... Since you're the only one who had dared come here.." I need you're help to help me find justice, So that I am move on to the after life"

Philip: hmmmmmmmm........

Philip then crawled into bed and covered himself with his blanket..

"part 2"

The next day Philip unable to sleep got out of bed and decided to help Alice..

Philip "Alright I'll help you... Although this all seem serial it might even be a nice adventure for me."

Alice than gladly thanks the boy.

Philip than shift course to be a directive.. Doing some research and asking all about Alice past..

As time pass people often see young Philip talking to himself in public.. though many girls were attracted to him they felt that he was a little to weird..

They did not know that he was talking to an invisible ghost..


Time passes Philip began solving other mysteries in the city with the help of Alice.. Putting ends to crime syndicates, drug lords, king pins, rapist and other common criminals..

people started looking at Philip as a local hero, A prodigy and a Genus ..

But Philip was non to talk any credit or any praises.. He wasn't after that.

Then one day Philip entered the police department filing a complaint about a girl who was murdered in his apartment 7 years ago..

The police replied that there had been no murder there, Just simply a suicide..

Philip answered back.

"Then for what motives did she have to kill herself? have you any evidence of it at all?"

"Have you bother calling her parents and interviewing them asking why would the girl kill herself"

Before I got to this city it was filled with mad men, killers on the loose..

Chief of the police: "listen hot shoot! you have absolutely no right to be telling us this! We have done our work and we did all we could.. But clearly there was no evidence of a murdered left behind..

Philip walked out of the station saying.. " Right, you just keep telling yourselves that"

The cops were infuriated even at the success of the boy.. "He will pay for messing with us"

"part 3"

summer long and summer night Philip & Alice had realize that they've spent 2 and a half years together already..

Philip let time pass so fast without a notice or care..
He went out to the back of the snowy park bend holding a flower in his hand.

Philip " What is this strange sensation burning in me? I have no realize the time or the day.. I have not felt this much of a joy..

Philip then picks up the flower and says..

I think that I am in love with Alice the ghost.

Alice hearing everything had appeared in-front of the flower and taking it from his hand.

Alice: " I was uncertain at first.. I was afraid at first......

But I feel it too"

"I've been dead for all these years... But you make me feel as if I am live again... astonishing sensation"

Philip: " And for I, Who have been living throughout my years and my days have never felt this alive.... I never knew what the meaning of my life was until you came..

"its ironic that it took someone who does not live to teach me how to live"

Alice and Philip then touches each other through a spiritual connection and kisses one another.






The Foreverlasting Story was originally written by Ryan De Ocampo a.k.a Thereaper Empire'prophecy a friend of mine. His sister portrait it.

No comments:

Post a Comment