Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To My Dearest Parent's


Maybe I can't sent you an email 
or I can't wrote on your wall
but one thing I want is, to let you know
how blessed I am that you both are my parents.

Actually until now I'm still undecided if which word I'm going to use
to express my gratitude of being lucky for 
having you.

Let me say this to you, I'm not infant anymore.
I can now stand on my own, 
and yet you're still there
behind my back
watching me if I really can on how to...

Mom & Dad, Thank You.
Three small words
so much to add for all your love and support.
A million words would be too short.
The words "I Love You"
seem too few to express
the love I have for you.

I don't always show it 
but you know that  I do appreciate
how much the both of you
have helped me with my life, love & career
and given me all of the things that
have gotten me here.


~ Lynlee Ray Maglahus =p

No comments:

Post a Comment